Thursday, March 08, 2012

The Adamson Network was hacked




I am putting myself out there. This is to inform everyone (all 36,079 of you) that is relying on our page, The Adamson Network, has been hacked by I suspect that is also an Adamsonian (based on the first page update post-hacking). Wednesday night after I got home, I checked the page and I posted something, but my name, rather than the page’s, came out. That is the time I knew I am not the admin anymore. I then send message to my co-admins asking to check the page out if they are still admins of the page. Every single one was deleted.

I contacted Facebook in every way possible, but as of press time, I have not heard any response. I turn to Google for help, and all I read was to contact Facebook.

I made this page January 19 of 2010. It is now running for more than 2 years now. I know it’s a great tool to rely information to Adamsonians. After 2 years, it became a very important part of me, more like a baby. I don’t want my baby to be taken away from me. This has been one of my great achievements, I amy not get an award from this, but seeing Adamsonians being grateful is enough for me.

Now, I appeal to the whole Adamson community especially to the one who hacked into our very little page, please PLEASE bring this page back to me. Some of my friends told me to create another age, but it would not be the same.  I don’t even want to consider bringing this page down. I don’t’ know if this is a power trip or this hacker have some grudge with me or my co-admins.

I just don’t want the hacker to post something derogatory or offensive, or worse, delete this page. Please help me in spreading this information. Please help me track the hacker. Please help me bring back this page. Thank you.

-Admin Uno







"Sayang, maraming naniwala sa "wala ng haircut rule", hahaha. SAYANG *tsk *tsk"
-Mister J

No comments:

Post a Comment